Grants and funding for the installation of raingardens, native gardens, permeable pavers, and other stormwater management practices are often available through watershed districts, management organizations, and conservation districts.
Here are a few to look into:
• Capitol Region Watershed District - Includes portions of Falcon Heights, Lauderdale, Maplewood, Roseville and St. Paul
• Ramsey-Washington Metro Watershed District - Includes eastern Twin Cities metro.
• Mississippi Watershed Management Organization - Includes portions of Minneapolis, St. Paul, the City of St. Anthony Village and Lauderdale.
• Scott County Soil and Water Conservation District
• Dakota County Soil and Water Conservation District
Return to "Landscape for the River!"