Minnesota Water Action Day
Join us for Water Action Day 2018, a day of public action and advocacy to let lawmakers know we care about our water. #ProtectOurWater!
This all-day event will include free breakfast and morning briefings on Minnesota's water issues and how to actively engage with our legislators about them. Throughout the day, attendees will meet with legislators to ask them to protect our water, and the Clean Water Rally with Governor Dayton (invited) will be held in the Capitol Rotunda at 2 p.m.
You can sign up for all or part of the day. (And us event organizers really appreciate early signups!)
- Complimentary breakfast: 8-11 a.m.
- Training and issue briefings: 9 a.m.-noon
- Meetings with your representatives: throughout the day*
- Complimentary lunch: 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Troubled Waters screening with the filmmaker: 1-1:45 p.m.
- Rally in the Rotunda: 2 p.m.
- Youth Summit with Governor Dayton: TBD
* Our team will schedule small group meetings with each legislator (House and Senate). Participation in these meetings is optional but encouraged for all Water Action Day attendees.
Bus transportation: Buses are being coordinated from multiple locations across Greater Minnesota. More information when you register!
Parking: Parking information (both free and low cost) and all other relevant details will be included in your registration confirmation email.
Additional Information: Organizers will distribute additional information, including schedules, transportation options, policy highlights and more, to all participants in advance of Water Action Day.
Questions? Email MNWaterActionDay@gmail.com.