Friends of the river happy hour
People who speak up for the river with FMR also gather for happy hour! Join this great, open group of River Guardians this month and your beer purchases will also benefit FMR!
As 2018 comes to a close, join us to toast another year of protecting the Mississippi River.
Together we will raise a glass for our hometown river, indulge in delicious appetizers, hear an update on the lawsuit FMR is involved in and get a sneak preview of the upcoming legislative session.
Bonus! Indeed Brewing Company's net proceeds from the evening will benefit FMR. We are pleased to have been chosen as a partner of Indeed Brewing Company's charitable initiative, Indeed We Can.
Please RSVP and bring your friends as all are welcome at this free event!
More event information:
- FMR's program runs from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm, however, the taproom is open from 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm — so feel free to come early and/or stay late.
- Hearty appetizers will be provided along with a cash bar. Indeed Brewing Company will generously donate all net proceeds to FMR.
- Free parking is available directly outside the taproom entrance off of 15th Street, in the back lot directly behind the brewery off of Monroe Street, and in the triangle lot off of Quincy Street. Street parking is also available in the area. Bicycle parking is available by the taproom entrance and in the triangle lot. The taproom is also near several Metro Transit bus lines.
- There will be a brief program beginning between 5:15 and 5:30 pm. Speakers will include FMR Development Associate John Czyscon, FMR River Guardian Manager Alicia Uzarek, FMR Water Program Director Trevor Russell, and MCEA Staff Attorney Elise Larson.
- Please do not print your event ticket. We will have your registration recorded at the event sign-in table.