Friends of the river happy hour
People who speak up for the river with FMR also gather for happy hour! Join this great, open group of River Guardians in November and your beer purchases will also benefit FMR!
As 2019 comes to a close, join us to toast another year of protecting the Mississippi River.
Together we will raise a glass for our hometown river, indulge in delicious appetizers, hear a wrap up of the work we did in 2019, and get in a sneak preview of what's coming up next year.
We'll also celebrate you - the generous members and steadfast advocates who make protecting, restoring and enhancing the Mississippi River possible.
Bonus! Indeed Brewing Company's net proceeds from the evening will benefit FMR. We are pleased to have been chosen as a partner of Indeed Brewing Company's charitable initiative, Indeed We Can.
Please RSVP and bring your friends as all are welcome at this free event!
More event information:
- FMR's program runs from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm, however, the taproom is open from 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm — so feel free to come early and/or stay late.
- Hearty appetizers from Lu's Sandwiches will be provided along with a cash bar. Indeed Brewing Company will generously donate all net proceeds to FMR.
- Free parking is available directly outside the taproom entrance off of 15th Street, in the back lot directly behind the brewery off of Monroe Street, and in the triangle lot off of Quincy Street. Street parking is also available in the area. Bicycle parking is available by the taproom entrance and in the triangle lot. The taproom is also near several Metro Transit bus lines.
- There will be a brief program beginning between 5:15 and 5:30 pm. Speakers will include FMR River Corridor Program Director Colleen O'Connor Toberman and FMR Water Program Director Trevor Russell.
- Please do not print your event ticket. We will have your registration recorded at the event sign-in table.