Mississippi River Corridor Critical Area Rules Celebration!
Minnesota has finalized new land-use and development rules that will protect the metro Mississippi River corridor for years to come.
Let's celebrate! Please join us for happy hour. We could not have done this without our dedicated river community and citizen advocates. Let us raise a glass in your honor.
We'll also fill you in on next steps to ensure that the rules are implemented to maximize protections.
Your voice matters and your advocacy has made a big, lasting difference for our Mississippi River. Thank you!
- Light hors d'oeuvres provided with a cash bar.
- Due to limited space in the Ashland Room at Sweeney's, your RSVP is required to save your spot.
- Please do not print your ticket. We will have your registration recorded at the event sign-in table.
- Go green! The event is located on several transit lines. If driving, nearby street parking is usually available.
- There will be a brief program at 6 p.m. Speakers will include FMR Executive Director Whitney Clark, FMR River Corridor Program Director Irene Jones, MNRRA Superintendent John Anfinson and MN Representative Rick Hansen.