River Guardians happy hour: Legislative session wrap-up
After the 2017 Minnesota Legislative session, we need a beer.
Join us to raise a glass to a good fight with several significant accomplishments. We'll hear from FMR's Capitol Crew experts Trevor Russell and Leili Fatehi about the good, the bad and the ugly this session. We'll also share the stats about FMR River Guardians' great advocacy throughout the session and give you a glimpse into upcoming advocacy opportunities.
All are welcome. But please RSVP so we know how much food to bring!
Your voice matters and your advocacy has made a big, lasting difference for our Mississippi River. Thank you!
• Light hors d'oeuvres provided with a cash bar.
• To help us plan for our food order, your RSVP is requested to save your spot.
• Please do not print your ticket. We will have your registration recorded at the event sign-in table.
• Go green! The event is located on several transit lines. If driving, a large parking lot is available at no charge.
• There will be a brief program at 5:30 pm. Speakers will include FMR Executive Director Whitney Clark, FMR Water Program Director Trevor Russell, FMR Lobbyist Leili Fatehi and FMR Policy Advocate Alicia Uzarek.