Reports and Newsletters
• FMR's annual reports provide an overview of our key accomplishments, program development, and institutional and membership support from year to year.
• Our print newsletters keep members up to date on FMR's programs. Published in spring and fall, each also includes an in-depth feature article on a special topic, such as working to build river connections in North Minneapolis.
• FMR's twice-monthly e-newsletter "Mississippi Messages" features current river news, program updates and a calendar of upcoming FMR volunteer and educational events.
• Our ecological research and monitoring surveys document the connection between our habitat restoration work and the plants and animals it's meant to support.
• The State of the River Report, a joint project with the National Park Service, seeks to answer the question "So how is the health of the Mississippi River?" in a scientific but approachable manner. First completed in 2012, an updated version of the report and related policy, stewardship and teacher's guide was released to acclaim late-September 2016.